- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The nature of ethics has been the subject of much controversy and argument in recent decades. Theological Ethics and Global Dynamics tackles these various debates, offering a wide-ranging, comprehensive, and provocative statement of the nature of theological ethics in global times.
"It is a very good book that will greatly benefit everyone who needs to think deeply about the world in which we live." (Political Theology, June 2009)
Part I: Creation And World-Making.
1. Global Dynamics And The Integrity Of Life.
2. Pluralism In Creation.
3. Reconsidering Greed.
Part II: Time And Responsibility.
4. Timing Moral Cosmologies.
5. Love In The End Times.
6. From Toleration To Political Forgiveness.
Part III: Imagination And Conscience.
7. Sacred Texts And The Social Imaginary.
8. Comparing Religions, Comparing Lives.
9. On Moral Madness.
10. Presenting Theological Humanism.
Index of Names.
Index of Scripture.
Index of Subjects