Think Before You Engage: 100 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Social Media Marketing Campaignby Dave Peck
From small business owners to job seekers, social media marketing campaigns are being started every day. However, without the proper prep work, campaigns fail, brands or organizations are impacted, customers are not engaged, and money and efforts/b>
Be sure you've addressed the most important questions before using social media to market your company or brand!
From small business owners to job seekers, social media marketing campaigns are being started every day. However, without the proper prep work, campaigns fail, brands or organizations are impacted, customers are not engaged, and money and efforts are wasted. This invaluable guide answers all the most important questions to consider before starting a marketing campaign using social media so you can avoid common pitfalls.
Social media guru and author David Peck presents you with a working knowledge of the different social media tools that are needed to effectively embark on a social media marketing campaign.
- Guides you through defining goals, setting up a web site, using pertinent social networks, linking sites together, building a community, and monitoring progress
- Features numerous real-world stories that offer unique insight on what to do and what not to do
- Shares simple tips for developing a web site with no code required
- Sifts through the enormous amount of social media available and helps you select which is most appropriate for your needs
- Addresses how to locate and engage people and then keep them coming back
Answering a plethora of common questions, this book shows you how to engage your customers with social media in a way that will keep them coming back for more.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.70(d)
Meet the Author
Dave Peck has been active in Social Media since 2004. He has been profiled on such networks as NBC, CNBC, and Current TV. His focus on viral/word of mouth (WOM) marketing and networking has allowed him to grow online communities for organizations such as Coca Cola, Harvard, UC Berkeley, and Wells Fargo. As a Social Media Strategist, Dave has consulted and developed programs for The Grammys, The Ozzy Osbourne Auction, George Lynch, Stella McCartney, Sergio Rossi, Lee Meriwether, Antonio Sabato Jr., NPR, and many others. Find and follow him at http://thedavepeck.com/ and @davepeck.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >