Thomas & Friends (First Look and Find)by Phoenix International Publications
The First Look and Find: Thomas & Friends book features seven look-and-find scenes and other learning activities that engage children with Thomas the Tank Engine, Percy, Emily, and Henry from the popular Thomas & Friends TV series. Kids search each of the colorful two-page scenes for items like flowers, food, clothes, and animals. Additional activities focus on the development of a variety of skills, including counting, shape recognition, and following directions. The book is recommended for children 18 months and older.
Here is a brief look at each of the seven scenes in the First Look and Find: Thomas & Friends book:
• It's springtime on the Island of Sodor. Help Thomas find a variety of plants, such as a sunflower.
• The Really Useful Engines are being washed. Search for cleaning items like a bucket and sponge.
• There are lots of things to see—and eat—at the Sodor Summer Festival. Find them all.
• Emily is riding along the coast. Find several seaside objects, including Harold the Helicopter.
• It's a beautiful autumn day, and Percy has a special delivery. Gather a bunch of fall leaves.
• Bertie is dropping off passengers at the zoo. Discover all the animals.
• It's wintertime, and Thomas is delivering firewood. Find cold weathe
r things like mittens and boots.
The book has a heavy, cushioned cover and sturdy, coated board pages that hold up to rough handling. First Look and Find: Thomas & Friends conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963-08.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews