Lambda Lambda Lambda, the all-gay fraternity at Florida University (FU) in Miami, is the setting for eleven hot new stories by master of gay erotica Neil Plakcy. Sexy college guys get it on with each other, with models and construction workers and security guards. Meet the guys: • Fitz, the preppy blond house manager, and his Chinese-American boyfriend Chuck, have an open ...
Lambda Lambda Lambda, the all-gay fraternity at Florida University (FU) in Miami, is the setting for eleven hot new stories by master of gay erotica Neil Plakcy. Sexy college guys get it on with each other, with models and construction workers and security guards.
Meet the guys:
• Fitz, the preppy blond house manager, and his Chinese-American boyfriend Chuck, have an open relationship that often extends to other guys in the house.
• Larry, the skinny beanpole who’s nervous about joining the frat—until he joins Fitz and Chuck in their bed.
• Wally, the swim team jock who runs afoul of campus security when he’s caught pissing outside the physics building
• Nelson, the Jamaican engineering major with braids who has a crush on another Caribbean student, Aruba-born Willem
• Aspiring model Gavin, whose all-American good looks get him hired for a most interesting job involving fellow model Tate
• Joey, who discovers what Gavin can give him that his girlfriend can’t – or won’t
• Beautiful Manny, with coffee-colored skin and eyelashes to die for, who spends a little too much time eyeing the handsome, shirtless workmen on a new campus building site
• Football player Ryan, who disdains soccer and its players until he meets up with Orlando, who’s more than his match in athletics
• Thom, who’s unhappy about tutoring an angry football jock—until their sessions take an interesting turn
• Returning GI Eric who discovers he’s got more than he expected in common with hippie roommate Barry
Join them all for some very hot times in colorful, multi-ethnic Miami.
Neil Plakcy is the author of the Mahu mystery series, about openly gay Honolulu homicide detective Kimo Kanapa’aka. They are: Mahu, Mahu Surfer, Mahu Fire, Mahu Vice, Mahu Men, and Mahu Blood (2011).
He also writes the Have Body, Will Guard adventure romance series, Three Wrong Turns in the Desert, Dancing with the Tide and Teach Me Tonight (2011).
His other books are the Golden Retriever Mysteries In Dog We Trust and The Kingdom of Dog, as well as the novels GayLife.com, Mi Amor, and The Outhouse Gang and and the novella The Guardian Angel of South Beach.
Plakcy is a journalist and book reviewer as well as an assistant professor of English at Broward College’s south campus in Pembroke Pines. He is president of the Florida chapter of Mystery Writers of America and a member of Sisters in Crime.
He edited Paws & Reflect: A Special Bond Between Man and Dog and the gay erotic anthologies Hard Hats, Surfer Boys and Skater Boys (2010). His erotic stories have been collected in three Kindle editions: Tough Guy Erotica, Romantic Erotica, and Pledge Class and Other College Boy Erotica.