Time Saving Summaries Presents Steve Harvey’s: Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Manby Gene Williams
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
In Steve Harvey's years on the radio talking to women he discovered that women didn’t really know what makes a man tick. Sometimes it’s best to go to the source to get the answers behind relationships and marriage from a real man instead of getting it from your girlfriends. After all only men can tell you what they actually think about love and want out of relationships.
Steve Harvey compiled his insights from his years on his radio show answering women’s questions and talking to his many male friends. These insights include…
• Knowing a man’s game plan, maybe even better than they do.
• Know how men think, and what men really want and need.
• The 3 things every man needs.
• How to make sure you are a keeper, not a “sports fish” that he will just throw back.
• Why men cheat.
• The 5 questions every woman should ask before she gets in too deep.
• The 90 day rule.
• How to get the ring.
• And much more…
With this time saving summary of Steve Harvey's Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man you will understand men better, and how they think when it comes to relationships.
- NueDae Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 243 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
What?! Everything WAS simple until I read this book. Wow.