Tisha B'Avby Adam Berger
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Tisha B'Av is an annual fast day in Judaism, named for the ninth day (Tisha) of the month of Av in the Hebrew calendar. The fast commemorated the destruction of both the First Temple and Second Temple in Jerusalem, which occurred about 656 years apart, but on the same Hebrew calendar date. Accordingly, the day has been called the "saddest day in Jewish history".
This quick guide has everything you need to know about the holiday and how to follow it accordingly, it includes:
- What are the Three Weeks?
- Three Weeks Laws and Customs
- 17th of Tammuz: History, Laws and Customs
- The Nine days – Laws and Customs
- What happened on the Ninth of Av?
- The Laws of Mourning
- Order of the Day
- Tisha b’Av on Shabbat or Sunday
- Participating in a Siyum During the Nine Days
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I am your leader Deathstar. We will lead to many great victories.