An interactive zoo for young children. Beautiful images and amazing sounds will keep them interested, occupied, and learning. Features over 50 carefully chosen images and sounds ranging from common household pets to the rare ...
An interactive zoo for young children.
Beautiful images and amazing sounds will keep them interested, occupied, and learning. Features over 50 carefully chosen images and sounds ranging from common household pets to the rare and exotic. Now includes 17 languages (listed below).
Since touching is associated with affection and curiosity, touching an animal's image will repeat the animal's sound and display the animal longer. Otherwise, animals are advanced via a timer or by pressing Next or Back.
Unlike similar apps, we offer tons of setting options:
- Rename an animal - since some animals have several names, or perhaps did not translate from english well, you can rename them.
- Disable individual animals - remove certain animals from the lineup. Images of some animals can be scary at first. There is no need for Junior to cry when you weren't able to press next soon enough.
- Disable the sounds of individual animals - Some sounds can be scary, or very annoying to grown-ups. The image will be displayed without sound.
- Screen Lock - Keeps the screen un-locked and bright for the best pictures.
- Randomize the starting animal It might be boring to start with the same animal each time, but younger children often find it familiar and reassuring. This is why we let you choose.
- Shuffle the animals - Animals are shown in a random order.
- Sound disable - disables all animal sounds.
- Volume Control - while in the app, simply use the volume rocker to adjust volume.
Includes the following animals and more: Alligator, Bat, Bear, Beaver, Bee, Bison, Camel, Cardinal, Cat, Cheetah, Chicken, Cow, Cricket, Crow, Dog, Dolphin, Donkey, Duck, Eagle, Elephant, Flamingo, Frog, Goat, Gorilla, Hippo, Horse, Koala, Lion, Monkey, Moose, Owl, Panda, Peacock, Penguin, Pig, Pigeon, Racoon, Rattlesnake, Rhino, Rooster, Seagull, Sheep, Squirrel, Tiger, Turkey, Walrus, Whale, Wolf, Woodpecker, Zebra
English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Malay, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, and Turkish