DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Prague is your pocket guide to the very best of the capital city of the Czech Republic.
Embrace the artistry and history of Prague by walking through the Jewish Quarter, visiting monuments from the communist era, learning about great Czech writers and composers, and exploring the haunted sites in this medieval city. Find the best restaurants and cafes with our Top 10 Travel Guide, including insider tips like how to get the best hotel for any budget, where to find the liveliest bars and clubs, which are the can't-miss museums and galleries, and what fun activities Prague has to offer children.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Prague
True to its name, this Top 10 guidebook covers all major sights and attractions in easy-to-use "top 10" lists that help you plan the vacation that's right for you.
- "Don't miss" destination highlights
- Things to do and places to eat, drink, and shop by area
- Free, color pull-out map (print edition), plus maps and photographs throughout
- Walking tours and day-trip itineraries
- Traveler tips and recommendations
- Local drink and dining specialties to try
- Museums, festivals, outdoor activities
- Creative and quirky best-of lists and more
The perfect pocket-size travel companion: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Prague
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to the city of Prague, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague, which offers the most complete cultural coverage of Prague; trip-planning itineraries by length of stay and interest; 3-D cross-section illustrations of major sights and attractions; thousands of photographs, illustrations, and maps; and more.