Tort Law Directions is written in an engaging and lively manner with an emphasis on explaining the key topics covered on tort law courses with clarity. The book provides a thorough introduction to the key principles of tort law, and illustrates the points of law through discussions of important cases.
The book includes a range of learning features to help guide and support students through the material in an interesting and engaging way. Questions, summaries, and thinking points encourage active learning, and enable students to check their understanding of the subject as they progress through the course. These learning features and the clear writing style ensure that students can also benefit from the arguments developed throughout the chapters, and from some introductory academic debates.
The book's clear structure and cross-referencing will enable students to navigate easily through the diversity of tort law, making this an ideal text for students who are new to the subject.
Online Resource Centre
- Podcasts of authors' answers to students' frequently asked questions
- Updates on cases and legislation
- Further guidance and examples on answering problem and essay questions in tort
- A flashcard glossary providing clear definitions of the key words and terms used in the textbook
- Testbank of 150 multiple choice questions with answers and feedback
- Suggested group exercises/activities relating to the additional reading