- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Lansing, MI
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Professor Series on Torts gives you a comprehensive overview of the field of Torts.
The book differs from the corresponding Emanuel on Torts in two major ways. First, it is a somewhat more abbreviated treatment. Second, it teaches torts through hundreds of hypotheticals created by the author, as well as examples taken from reported cases.
Author Steven Finz has taught Torts and Products Liability since 1979 and is currently the Director of the Advance College of Continuing Legal Education in The Sea Ranch, CA. He has been actively involved preparing students for the bar exam as a writer and lecturer for BAR/BRI and PMBR.
• A Capsule Summary, ideal for night-before-the-exam review
• Essay questions and answers, to give you practice applying the concepts you've learned to fact patterns
• Extensive tables, including a Table of Cases and Table of Statutory Sections and Restatement References
• Detailed Subject-Matter Index
A favorite outline series among seasoned law students, Professor Series offers detailed course outlines focusing on major elective subjects in the law school curriculum. Each title is authored by an experienced law school professor.
Professor Series Features:
• Capsule summary of all major cases
• Table of cases
• Time-saving format
• Q&A section
• Authored by leading law school faculty
• Great for exam prep, too
• Torts Involving Intent
• Affirmative Defenses to Intentional Torts
• Affirmative Defenses
• Strict Liability
• Proximate Cause
• Vicarious Liability
• Inference with Business Advantage
• Products Liability
• Defamation and Related Torts
• Invasion of Privacy
• Misuse of Judicial Procedure