Leah Ingram has written for USA Today: Weekend Edition, Woman's Day, Parade, Parents, Good Housekeeping, All You, and has been featured on the cover of BusinessWeek and on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric.
Toss, Keep, Sell!: The Suddenly Frugal Guide to Cleaning Out the Clutter and Cashing In (PagePerfect NOOK Book)by Leah Ingram
Organized by rooms of the house and tasks of the day, this book becomes a veritable clutter checklist. Each chapter in this reader-friendly guide/i>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The American house is one cluttered place. Frugal folks need to get their homes in order and find ways to make money from the junk they no longer need or want. That's where this book comes in!
Organized by rooms of the house and tasks of the day, this book becomes a veritable clutter checklist. Each chapter in this reader-friendly guide features:
- Cashing In: A profile of everyday people who have earned big while clearing out
- Quick Clutter Challenge: Easy ways for you to declutter a space in thirty minutes or less
- A Keep, Toss, Sell Chart: A visual organizer to help get every room of the house under control
- Cash Back in This Chapter: What better way to motivate you than to point out potential earnings from one chapter's worth of tips?
You can forget paying big bucks for a professional organizer. With Leah Ingram as your guide, you'll have extra money--and a home you can be proud of--in no time!
- F+W Media
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 4 MB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >