Tough Guysby Bill Brent
* Aaron Travis'
Tough Guys is a no-nonsense, hands-on collection of stories that PROBE the depths of edgier sex play between men: leathermen, hustler boys, marines, thugs, martial artists gone haywire, rednecks, fratboys.... Here, fearless fantasies crash into brutal realities with powerful results.Tough Guys features many classic Tough Guy stories:
* Aaron Travis' scorching tale of a fraternity god taking control of a submissive new student
* Larry Townsend's ruthless story of a burglar who finds a whole lot more than he intended in the basement of the house he's trying to rob
* Jack Fritscher's sensual portrait of a good boy turned very bad boy by the misfortunes of war and rotten influences
* M. Christian's sneaky, Southern-fried depiction of a hunky pimp in a sleazy New Orleans hotel
* Fledermaus' sadistic saga of Nazi bastards and kinky Russian dancing boysTough Guys is also brimming with sexy stuff from newer writers:
* Taylor Siluwé's story title, A Taste For Cherries, speaks for itself
* Kurt Hoffman's evil fairytale about a prisoner who gets more than he bargained for from his Warden and the Devil himself
* Thom Nickles' twisted look at what happens when bored rich boys find wayward street boys at the mall
* Steven Schwartz's glimpse into the head of a sex-crazed martial artist
* Ian-Andrew McKenzie's gnarly humor in telling how a little jealously does wonders for keeping your redneck boyfriend hot and spicy This anthology is perfect for venues catering to a clientele that enjoys gay male erotica. There are few new hard-edged gay erotica titles in print, and this book fills that niche. It is released as a companion to TOUGH GIRLS: Down and dirty dyke erotica (1-892723-12-3).
Author Biography: BILL BRENT is a San Francisco writer, editor, and publisher. He started the humorous sex zine BLACK SHEETS in 1993. Many of his short stories and essays on sex appear there, as well as in the anthologies BEST AMERICAN EROTICA 1997, EROS EX MACHINA, and THE FACTSHEET FIVE ZINE READER. He created the bisexual character, "Dick Death, Punk Detective," who appears in all of the NOIROTICA anthologies. Recent stories appear in the anthologies ROUGH STUFF, GUILTY PLEASURES, TOUGH GUYS, and BEST BISEXUAL EROTICA 1 and 2, a series he co-edits with Carol Queen. He is also the author of THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO ANAL SEX FOR MEN and MAKE A ZINE! You can stay posted by checking out http://www.billbrent.com.
- Black Books
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x (d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews