- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Pittsburgh, PA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Introduction Toward a Psychology of Deafness.
2. Deafness Perspectives and Background Information.
3. Sensory and Perceptual Processes.
4. Cognitive and Intellectual Abilities.
5. Issues in Language Development.
6. Internal Symbolic Mediation: Memory and Deafness.
7. Psychosocial Aspects of Deafness.
8. Counseling Intervention, Therapy, and Mental Health.
9. The Culture and Identity of Deafness.
10. Psychological Assessment and Deafness.