- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Free creation as a shared task for Jews, Christians, Muslims.
2. Relating divine freedom and human freedom: diverging and converging strategies
3. Human initiative and divine grace: Augustine and Ghazali.
4. Trust in divine providence: al-Ghazali, deCaussade, and Maimonides.
5. The point of it all: creation to consummation, ‘return’, judgment, and ‘second coming’, with John of the Cross and Edith Stein, Ibn Arabi and Meister Eckhart, Moses Maimonides.
6. Realized eschatology: stories displaying faith as a mode of knowing and journeying.
7. Respectfully negotiating outstanding neuralgic issues: contradictions and conversions.
Epilogue: Misuses and Abuses of Abrahamic Traditions.