The stack ’em high, serve ’em up, relay-race game! Order up! It’s a busy day at the diner, so don’t dilly-dally. Help your customers get just what they ordered by racing the other servers to the grill-relay style-and piling up pancakes in precisely the right order. The first player (or team) to find ’em, stack ’em, and serve ’em up topped with a pat of butter, wins the game!
For Grades Pre-K+/Ages 4+. The nitty-gritty:
• 10 Pancakes in 5 different flavors-blueberry, strawberry, banana, chocolate chip, and plain
• 2 Pats of butter
• 2 Plates
• 2 Spatulas
• 10 Order cards
• Griddle game board (inside box bottom)
How to Play:
1. Turn over an order card and call, “Order up!”
2. Players scramble to find the first pancake shown on the order card.
3. Players race to their plates, pancakes on spatulas, to stack the pancakes. Then they run back, handing the spatula to the next player-relay-race style.
4. The race continues until one player or team correctly completes the stack of pancakes and tops it with a pat of butter to win!
For Ages: 4+
WARNING: Choking Hazard, Small Parts. Not For Children Under 3 Years Old.
- Educational Insights, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Age Range:
- 4 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >