Choose a level, listen to a list, remember what you heard, then think quick! Win points for naming things missing from the list, identifying their category, or being the last player standing in a lightning round. Guess incorrectly, get stumped, or name something that was on the list and you’re out! 2 levels of play-beginner and advanced.
Includes 200 Double-sided list cards, game guide, storage box. For 3 or more players.
How to Play / Three ways to score points:
1. List Cards: Race to name 3 more things that fit in this category!
2. Category Cards: Listen to a list of things and be the first to guess their category!
3. Lightning Round: Take turns naming things that fall into a specified category-get stumped and you lose!
4. Score 5 points to win the game.
For Ages: 8+
- Educational Insights, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Age Range:
- 8 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >