Build essential skills in reading, mathematics, social studies and science to prepare for school-success. Use the #1 selling Tag™ Reading System to bring this book to life!
• A fun multi-subject book focused on fundamental school readiness skills!
• This Learn through Reading book is part of the Tag Learn to Read System. The Tag System helps children develop and strengthen critical reading skills, and the Learn through Reading series is designed to help them apply those skills to explore topics like science, geography, writing and more. The Tag Learn to Read System library features 80+ interactive books, puzzles, maps and more.
• Parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning.
• Tag Reader sold separately.
For Ages: 4-6 Play fun activities and games focused on fundamental school readiness skills.
• Introduces nearly 40 key kindergarten skills.
• Teaches reading skills, mathematics and social studies.
• Ages 5-8 years.
• Works only with Tag™ Reading System and LeapReader™ Reading & Writing System (sold separately). Preparation meets play with nearly 40 fun, interactive games in reading, math, social studies and science.
Create a puppet show story with short vowel words, and balance consonants and vowels to build words at the Word Circus.
Help monsters with the munchies count sets of candy, and soar into "skip counting" to get birds ready for flight.
Listen to clues to identify people and places in the community. Match feelings and music to explore emotions.
About the Series
The Learn through Reading Series supports reading development by providing children with knowledgebuilding opportunities in areas of personal interest.
Get Ready for Kindergarten is part of the Learn through Reading Series, designed to support reading development by providing children with knowledgebuilding opportunities in areas of personal interest.
Tag™ Reading System and LeapReader™ Reading & Writing System (sold separately)
- Publication date:
- Age Range:
- 4 - 6 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >