The Penguin™ has broken in on his Duckmobile and is about to uncover all of Batman’s secrets! Transform from Bruce Wayne™ into Batman™. Find the intruders on the Batcomputer screens in the rotating control center. Select the Scu-Batsuit, Raging Batsuit or The Bat-Pack Batsuit from the wardrobe and get ready for battle! Attack with the Batboat's spring-loaded missiles and stud shooters and steer clear of the Duckmobile's weapons. Capture the penguin invaders in the prison cell… but watch out, they could explode their way out again!
• Includes four minifigures: Batman™, The Penguin™, Bruce Wayne™ and Alfred Pennyworth™, plus two Hench-Penguin figures, each with robot-style hands.
• This action-packed set features a highly detailed Batcave, Batboat and The Penguin’s Duckmobile.
• The Batcave features a rotating transformation chamber, raised and rotating control center with bat-shaped Batcomputer with multiscreen elements, rotating chair, elevating platform function, two cabinets to hide Batman's Batarangs, plus Batman™ logo tile, prison with exploding escape wall function and a rotating wardrobe with three different Batsuits (minifigure bodies) for Batman.
• Put the Bruce Wayne™ minifigure in one side of the transformation chamber and rotate to reveal the hidden Batman™ minifigure.
• Activate the elevating platform to move a minifigure from the ground to the Batcomputer control center.
• Select Scu-Batsuit, Raging Batsuit or the Bat-Pack Batsuit minifigure bodies for Batman™ from the rotating wardrobe.
• TheBatboat has a minifigure cockpit, two spring-loaded missiles with secret trigger, four stud shooters and rear batwings.
• The Penguin’s Duckmobile features a minifigure cockpit with adjustable lever, two dual stud shooters, 2 flick missiles and a rotating propeller.
• Weapons include Batman's two Batarangs and the Hench-Penguins' buzzsaws.
• Accessory elements include Batman's cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, breathing device, flippers, microphone and gold-colored cowl, The Penguin's fur-style collar, umbrella and top hat, and Bruce Wayne’s glass.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
• Batcave measures over 8” (21cm) high, 15” (40 cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
• Batboat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
• Duckmobile measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
For Ages: 8 -14
WARNING: Choking Hazard, Small Parts, Not for Children Under 3 Years Old
Limit 5 per Customer
- Publication date:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews