Detectives have a Witness to the crime. The only catch? the Witness can only answer 'Yes' or 'no' to questions about the culprit's personality, way of life, and character traits. Nothing about their physical appearance.
- Will that be enough to put away the criminal or will they walk free? each round the detectives will flip a question card hoping to gain more information about the culprit. The Witness will have to respond in the way they think the suspect lives.
- It's up to the detectives to decipher the clues and eliminate the innocent until only the guilty party remains. Unusual suspects is a cooperative game where catching a perp is never as easy as it sounds or looks.
- Features unique Communication that will challenge how players perceive the clues they get. Up to 16 players can take part in the cooperative action. 70 suspect cards and over 100 question cards ensure players will never play the same game twice.
- 20 minute playing time.
- Unique communication game will challenge how palyers perceive the clues they get.
- Up to 16 players can take part in the cooperative action.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews