Trains Magazine's Train Wrecks 2012by Kalmbach Publishing Co.
- View dramatic historical photos, many
Take a ride that's anything but routine in Train Wrecks a special issue publication from Trains magazine. Take a revealing look at some of the worst railroad accidents in history. Defective equipment, weather, human error—all have contributed to tragedy on the tracks.
- View dramatic historical photos, many never-before-published
- Learn about the 100 worst wrecks in history
- Read about the crash on Dutchman's Curve, the worst loss of life on the rails
- Find out which train used a basement for brakes
- Travel to Crush, Texas – a publicity stunt gone wrong
- Learn which wrecks led to key technological advances
- Gain insight on the NTSB's methods of investigation
The gripping stories in Train Wrecks follow the evolution of safety in the railroad industry. Learn how tragedy produced new technology, and adversity led to advancement.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
You have to read this • if you do not you are a chump