- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The author of the Transfer Pricing Handbook now covers the often complex transfer pricing rules in nations around the globe.
* Reviews and analyzes OECD Guidelines.
* Provides an overview of 27 nation's transfer pricing rules.
* Examines the differences between the United States, OECD Guidelines, and specific countries' transfer pricing rules.
* Written by industry experts from each country.
The core volume (ISBN 0471-406619) is supplemented annually.
The 2002 Supplement includes updates to both Transfer Pricing 3e and Transfer Pricing International. It contains:
* Two new chapters on Cost-Sharing Buy-Ins and Technology, Licensing, and Economic Issues in Transfer Pricing
* Complete revisions to chapters on New Zealand, Singapore, Belgium, Czech Republic, Russia, and South Africa. (with updates to Germany chapter)
* New Appendix containing information regarding Practice Note 7
The supplement updates the core volumes, Feinschreiber/Transfer Pricing Handbook, Third Edition (ISBN 0471-406619) and Transfer Pricing International: A Country by Country Guide (ISBN 0471-385239).
Partial table of contents: ORGANIZATION FOR ECONOMIC COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT.
Transactional Net Margin Method (D. Wright & C. Nelson).
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Rules for Intangible Property (D. Wright).
Argentina (M. Kent, et al.).
Argentina: Advanced Tax Issues (M. Kent, et al.).
Canada: Advanced Tax Issues (D. Bale & R. Turner).
Chile (M. Kent, et al.).
United States (R. Feinschreiber & M. Kent).
Venezuela (M. Kent, et al.).
ASIA AND AUSTALASIA.
Indonesia (R. Darmandi & B. Kesmoeljana).
Japan (G. Noble & D. Roach).
Kazakhstan (P. Arnett).
Singapore (L. Lim, et al.).
EUROPE AND AFRICA.
Czech Republic (M. Romancov).
Denmark (J. Svolgaard).
Finland (K. Hiltunen).
Norway (E. Ommedal, et al.).
Poland (R. Dhuska).
Russia (P. Arnett).
Switzerland (T. Ralph, et al.).
United Kingdom (J. Hobster).
1999 Global Transfer Pricing Survey (R. Cooper, et al.).