Transforming Culture: A Challenge for Christian Mission / Edition 2by Sherwood G. Lingenfelter
Pub. Date: 11/01/1998
Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
Revised edition gives readable case studies, more material on conflict resolution and specific applications on how to transform culture from the mission field.
- Baker Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
Table of ContentsPreface
1. Transferring or Transforming Culture?
2. A Model for Analysis of Social Order
3. Property: The Silent Enemy of Church Growth
4. Labor and Productivity: Divisive Values in Mission
5. Generosity and Exchange: The Stone of Stumbling in Interpersonal Relationships
6. Authority and Family: The Foundation of Social Order
7. Authority and Community: The Context of Local Churches
8. Disputes, Conflicts, and Communication: To Command or to Serve?
9. Transforming Culture
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >