Sherwood G. Lingenfelter (PhD, University of Pittsburgh) is senior professor of anthropology and provost emeritus at Fuller Theological Seminary. He is the author of Transforming Culture, Agents of Transformation, Ministering Cross-Culturally (with Marvin K. Mayers), and Teaching Cross-Culturally (with Judith E. Lingenfelter) as well as several volumes on anthropology.
1. Transferring or Transforming Culture?
2. A Model for Analysis of Social Order
3. Property: The Silent Enemy of Church Growth
4. Labor and Productivity: Divisive Values in Mission
5. Generosity and Exchange: The Stone of Stumbling in Interpersonal Relationships
6. Authority and Family: The Foundation of Social Order
7. Authority and Community: The Context of Local Churches
8. Disputes, Conflicts, and Communication: To Command or to Serve?
9. Transforming Culture