Sherwood Lingenfelter (Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh) is senior professor of anthropology and provost emeritus at Fuller Theological Seminary. He is the coauthor (with Marvin Mayers) of Ministering Cross-Culturally: An Incarnational Model for Personal Relationships.
1. Transferring or Transforming Culture?
2. A Model for Analysis of Social Order
3. Property: The Silent Enemy of Church Growth
4. Labor and Productivity: Divisive Values in Mission
5. Generosity and Exchange: The Stone of Stumbling in Interpersonal Relationships
6. Authority and Family: The Foundation of Social Order
7. Authority and Community: The Context of Local Churches
8. Disputes, Conflicts, and Communication: To Command or to Serve?
9. Transforming Culture