- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Science, technology and economic growth motivate our society. Each is carried on with little regard for Christian concerns.
Brian Walsh and Richard Middleton yearn for change. They long to see Christianity penetrate the structures of society, reforming and remolding our culture. From scholarship in the universities to politics, business and family life, the Christian vision can transform our world.
To stimulate such change the authors analyze our troubled age, show us how it got that way and suggest a solution. Their clear presentation of a Christian world view forms the basis of their hope.
PrefacePart 1: What Are World Views?
1. World View and Culture
2. Analyzing World ViewsPart 2: The Biblical World View
3. Based on Creation
4. Acknowledging the Fall
5. Transformed by RedemptionPart 3: The Modern World View
6. The Problem of Dualism
7. The Development of Dualism
8. The Rise of the Secular World View
9. The Gods of Our AgePart 4: The Biblical World View in Action
10. A Christian Cultural Response
11. World View and Scholarship
12. Toward a Christian Philosophical Framework
A Bibliography We Can't Live Without