Triumph of the Soulby Michael R. Joens
Billy Hochreiter, as American as apple pie, doesn't take life or faith too seriously until the day his plane is shot down in a French forest. Here he encounters Colette, an intriguing woman whose influence on him is far reaching and profound. Roll Schiller, decorated hero of the Reich, believes his heart died the day Katharina was killed. But the worst is yet ahead for the German soldier as he encounters disillusionment and bitter betrayal.
- Baker Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.11(w) x 9.08(h) x 1.02(d)
- Also Known As:
- George Orson WellesHilde GüdenGeethali Norah Jones ShankarJack Henry GreenePeter CohonYo Yo MaMa YouyouMarco Antonio MunizWilliam Edwin BruceRichard Stuart LinklaterJoshua Winslow GrobanPatricia Lee SmithRobert Leo Farrelly Jr.King Wallis VidorAlice NilsonAlejandro Fernández AbarcaCharles Parker
- Jr.BirdYardbirdCharlie Parker Big BandTFT4 or 5 Cray-zee GuysCharles Dawson ButlerMichael Austin CeraJason AldineLars TrierRobert ReinerJohann HölzlJohann HolzelJohann HölzelDavid Robert JonesAshanti Shequoiya DouglasAndreas Ludwig PriwinElla Jane FitzgeraldAlanis Nadine MorissetteSamuel George Davis
- Jr.Edward Lee MorganWilliam Berkeley EnosJoseph BirocHerman Sonny BlountTijs VerwestLaura Pauline VeirsSteven Morman LackritzSteven Norman LackritzSteve Lacy + 6Filippo NevianiMichael JacksonSteven Siro VaiGarry K. MarshallJoan Chandos BaezGrace MendozaNikita Sergeyevich Mikhalkov-KonchalovskyJeannette Anna McDonaldElmore BrooksSheldon ManneRudy RatzingerOak Ridge BoysMihaly KerteszMichael CourticeMichael KerteszRonald Dix McClureAlfred Joseph HitchcockAnthony BanksKem OwensGordon Matthew SumnerGordon Matthew Thomas SumnerGordon SumnerCorky JonesAlvis Edgar OwensGyörgy SoltiRobert Calvin BlandFriedrich Wilhelm PlumpeRichard Melville HallJoseph Aloysius DwanJarvis Branson CockerCharles Spencer ChaplinMarvin Pentz Gay
- Jr.Marvin Pentz Gay Jnr.Howard Andrew WilliamsEarl Lavon Freeman
- Sr.Oscar Emmanuel PetersonOscar Peterson TrioOscar Peterson Big 6Jean-Luc PontyMary-Chapin CarpenterRonny HowardPhilippe PagèsSamuel WilderErnest Maurice Vandeweghe
- Date of Birth:
- August 1, 1950
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This is one of my absolute favorites! It captures you and you immediately become involved in the character's lives. I highly recommend it.
Mr. Joens is one of the best authors of our time. His books keep you spellbound, you can't put them down. HURRY MR. JOENS, write faster!!!!