- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher"...feels like a revelation...a raw nerve ending for the West - shocking, raw, but mercifully, joyously, still alive."
- Andrew Sullivan, New York Times Book Review, 1/25/2004
"Irshad Manji is a fresh, new and intriguing voice of Islamic reform. This wonderfully written book will surprise you, educate you, even entertain you."
- Alan Dershowitz, author of The Case for Israel
"[Manji's] ideas have already set off a searching debate."
- Clifford Krauss, The New York Times
"Tightly reasoned and packed with knockout punches."
- Pat Donnelly, Montreal Gazette
"Manji is blazingly articulate."
- Margaret Wente, The Globe and Mail (Canada)
"The Trouble with Islam is beyond controversial. It may ignite a firestorm of protest...her easy conversational style, addressed to 'my fellow Muslims,' makes it accessible to a wide range of readers."
- Leslie Scrivener, The Toronto Star