Trust and Reputation for Service-Oriented Environments: Technologies for Building Business Intelligence and Consumer Confidence / Edition 1by Elizabeth Chang, Farookh Hussain, Tharam Dillon
Trustworthiness technologies and systems for service-oriented environments are re-shaping the world of e-business. By building trust relationships and establishing trustworthiness and reputation ratings, service providers and organizations will improve customer service, business value and consumer confidence, and provide quality assessment and assurance for the… See more details below
Trustworthiness technologies and systems for service-oriented environments are re-shaping the world of e-business. By building trust relationships and establishing trustworthiness and reputation ratings, service providers and organizations will improve customer service, business value and consumer confidence, and provide quality assessment and assurance for the customer in the networked economy.
Trust and Reputation for Service-Oriented Environments is a complete tutorial on how to provide business intelligence for sellers, service providers, and manufacturers. In an accessible style, the authors show how the capture of consumer requirements and end-user opinions gives modern businesses the competitive advantage.
Trust and Reputation for Service-Oriented Environments:
- Clarifies trust and security concepts, and defines trust, trust relationships, trustworthiness, reputation, reputation relationships, and trust and reputation models.
- Details trust and reputation ontologies and databases.
- Explores the dynamic nature of trust and reputation and how to manage them efficiently.
- Provides methodologies for trustworthiness measurement, reputation assessment and trustworthiness prediction.
- Evaluates current trust and reputation systems as employed by companies such as Yahoo, eBay, BizRate, Epinion and Amazon, etc.
- Gives ample illustrations and real world examples to help validate trust and reputation concepts and methodologies.
- Offers an accompanying website with lecture notes and PowerPoint slides.
This text will give senior undergraduate and masters level students of IT, IS, computer science, computer engineering and business disciplines a full understanding of the concepts and issues involved in trust and reputation. Business providers, consumer watch-dogs and government organizations will find it an invaluable reference to establishing and maintaining trust in open, distributed, anonymous service-oriented network environments.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.77(w) x 10.02(h) x 1.07(d)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Trust and Security in Service-Oriented Envirnoments.
Chapter 2 Trust Concepts and Trust Model.
Chapter 3 Trustworthiness.
Chapter 4 Trust Ontology for Service-Oriented Environment.
Chapter 5 The Fuzzy and Dynamic Nature of Trust.
Chapter 6 Trustworthiness Measure with CCCI.
Chapter 7 Trustworthiness systems.
Chapter 8 Reputation Concepts and the Reputation Model.
Chapter 9 Reputation Ontology.
Chapter 10 Reputation Calculation Methodologies.
Chapter 11 Reputation Systems.
Chapter 12 Trust and Reputation Prediction.
Chapter 13 Trust and Reputation Modelling.
Chapter 14 The Vision of Trust and Reputation Technology.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >