- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. The Vanity of Human Wishes
2. Two and two, necessarye coniunction:Towards 'Amalgamating Disparate Experience'
3. He Do the Police in Different Voices: Eyes, You, and I in 'The Hollow Men'
4. 'The End of All Our Exploring': The Gift Half Understood in Four Quartets
5. Voices Hollow and Plaintive, Unattended and Peregrine: Hints and Guesses in The Waste Land
6. Tradition as (Disembodied) Voice: 'The word within the word' in 'Gerontion'
7. From Hints and Guesses: Eliot 'B.C.' and After Conversion