TV Guide Guide to TV: The Most Definitive Encyclopedia of Televisionby TV Guide Editors, Adam West (Foreword by)
Whether it�s Elvis Presley�s groundbreaking appearance on Ed Sullivan, the final farewell on M*A*S*H, or Seinfeld's wry observations regarding the mastery of one�s �domain,� there are countless moments in TV history that we will always cherish as milestones in our lives. Of course, memories are often fleeting, and the details of shows gone by can sometimes prove elusive. After all these years, for instance, who can remember what H.R. Pufnstuf was all about? What were the names of all those Cosby kids? And who played Stanford Blatch on Sex and the City?
You�ll find reels upon reels of fascinating TV information, including the answers to all these questions, in the pages of this definitive guide, including:
- Details about more than 7,100 daytime and primetime series from every generation, including cast listings, network affiliations, runtimes, plot synopses, and much more
- An exhaustive cast index with more than 20,000 entries-practically every actor or actress ever to appear on television
- Hundreds of classic episode selections from the best shows of all time, hand-picked by the editors of TV Guide®
- Exclusive hall of fame lists from the TV Guide® archives, from �Greatest TV Characters� to �Funniest TV Moments�
- Hundreds of intriguing trivia questions that will challenge your knowledge of TV lore
- Up-to-date information on every show in the 2004-2005 season
Whether you�ve got a bottle of Klingon blood wine riding on which network originally aired Star Trek or if you�re clearing the cobwebs for a nostalgic trip down Mockingbird Lane, the TV Guide Guide to TV is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compilation of TV show listings in the world!
- Barnes & Noble
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.01(w) x 9.00(h) x 2.10(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews