- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In another sense, entropy refers to the decay and eventual terminal condition of institutions, empires, societies, and anything else you can dredge up from the depths of your sordid imagination. Everything that grows into organization will eventually dismantle itself in the process called entropy. The word "Apocalypse" has the same basic meaning, but it is a more powerful way of saying it. Apocalypse conveys a more catastrophic feeling but, in the end (sorry for the pun), it all finishes with the same outcome. Fin. The end. Period.
The end of a day disastrous. The end of a cataclysmic century. The end of a fateful era. The falling apart of a fragile relationship. The fall of a fractured empire. The demise of a deal demonic. Plans gone awry. Your final fight for that last breath. "Aaaaaaaagh...." Okay, how poetic can a last gasp be?
TWISTED TAILS V looks at ends. Many kinds of ends. It treats all terminal conditions in the contorted, irreverent style the TWISTED TAILS series has come to be known for...and it does it with a polished, glossy class rarely found in today's pop literature. Come along with us as we follow a treacherous, tortured and twisting trail to the place where good ol' entropy delivers the coup de grace....
1. Darkness by J. Richard Jacobs
2. Uncurable by Matthew Hance
3. Dialing the Future by Marilyn Peake
4. Experiencing Technical Difficulty by J. Richard Jacobs
5. Don't Blame Me by John Klawitter
6. Testimony by Kim McDougall
7. Alien Road Kill "Deal Breaker" by Steve A. Zuckerman
8. Doreen and the Spacemanby John Klawitter
9. Hybernaculum by Kim Mcdougall
10. Soup by J. Richard Jacobs
11. You are History by Vivian Unger
12. The Day the Music Stopped by Ann Dulhanty
13. Gratitude by Todd R. Snow
14. God gets an MBA by Ann Dulhanty
15. A Time to Die by Todd R. Snow
16. The Sadness is in the Lookingby J. Richard Jacobs