Two Bad Years and up We Goby Wade B. Cook
We're poised for a stock market rebound. Don't miss out on the next surging wave. In 160 years of tracking the stock market, there have been only eight two year "consecutive" down periods. It's rate. It's unique. Now after this infrequent phenomenon, which happens every 20 to 30 years, what happens? The following year, the market went up on average 18.8%. WOW 18.8%!The recession is near over. Earnings are getting good again. We've had a nice rebound (resilient) since the attacks. Housing statistics are up. Unemployment is down and America wants to recover. There are many ways to invest and trade in the up trending market:
- Eight Times We've Had Two Bad Years, Then, WOW - 18.8% Up The Next Year.
- Top Ten Reasons Why We're Heading Into An Uptrending (BULL) Market.
- Low P/Es - The Time Is Right For Value.
- Recession Update: Get Ready For Growth and Earnings.
- Top Ten Ways To Trade Right In A Recession.
- Wade Cook's "13" Cash Flow Formulas Revisited and Critiqued.
- Compelling Reasons: Each Trade To Generate Income.
- "Long Term Buy and Hold" is Flawed - Check Out Wade's New "Semester Investor" Formulas.
- The Upcoming Bounce (It Happens Every Year). You can profit within three months.
- Attitude Is Everything: Your Financial Destiny Now is in Your Hands You get the inside scoop: names, companies, trades, charts, techniques and a host of actual formulas.
- Lighthouse Publishing Group, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.00(w) x 9.05(h) x 0.59(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews