TWO GUYS - FOREVER FRIENDS - write their fifth TWO GUYS BOOK.
Rather than reading and sharing their views on books or baseball scores, this time The TWO GUYS are traveling and sharing their adventures!
In TWO GUYS ON THE ROAD, Steve Chandlerand Terry Hillwrite e-mails, postcards, and letters to each other as they travel the world. Terry mostly takes lengthy travels for pleasure abroad with his wife Miranda while Steve takes short business trips around the country, at times with his wife Kathy. In their usual style, Steve and Terry often launch into digressions to discuss whatever piques their interest in the moment resulting in a collage of places, people, opinions, travel tips, and sometimes tenuously-related memories.
Steve and Terry'sfirst fiourTWOGUYS books are as follows:
1. TWO GUYS READ MOBY DICK,2006 (Seven reviews on Amazonincluding: Delightful! 5 stars;Quirky, Interesting Fun 5 stars; A Great Read 5 stars;For anyone wholikes surprises4 stars;Melville, Moby & More5 stars; An inspiring, thought-provoking, delightful, fun read 5 stars.)
2. TWO GUYS READ THE OBITUARIES,2006 (Six reviews on Amazon including: I loved it- absolutely loved it!5 stars;The Guys Hit It Out of the Ballpark Again 5 stars; A slightly skewed view of life 5 stars;Even betterthan their first one! 5 stars.)
3. TWO GUYS READ JANE AUSTEN, 2008 (Eight reviewson Amazonincluding: Do real men read Jane Austen 5 stars;A hilarious and'Austentatioius'combination 4 stars;They Did it Again!!!!5 stars; THREE CHEERS FOR TWO GUYS 5 stars; Another Great TwoGuys Read! 5 stars; They did it again....5 stars;The World of Jane Austen from a Man's Vantage Point: 5stars; and Do real men read Jane Austen? 5stars.)
4. TWO GUYS READ THE BOX SCORES, 2010 (Six reviews on Amazon including: Baseball heals, even if you're a Tiger fan5 stars;Theguys hit it out of the park!5 stars; What fun! 5 stars;Baseball Reminiscences from aChampionship Duo: 5 stars; and voted the most helpful criticalreview,3 anda hearty halfstar. Woud have been five if they had been...fans of the Pittsburgh Pirates...
Because this review (and others)writeabout enjoying the memories Steve and Terry share, it exemplifies that whatever topicthe men center their titlearound, it is their digressions that grab the readers' attentions and make their books so intriguing. This fifthTWO GUYS book does not center around a book; it is all about them and their experiences, opinions, and memories.
5.TWO GUYS ON THE ROAD, 2012 (Is sure to get good reviews too!)
I wish I could go out and buy many more 'Two Guys' books... they have a wonderful franchise going... the writing is dazzling, charming, and witty.
King Features Syndicate
If you ever catch yourself taking life a little too seriously, I recommend you sit back, relax, grab any one of the Two Guys books, and enjoy yourself for a while.
~ Michael Neill, Hay House Radio Talk Show Host and Author of Feel Happy Now
600 baseball books are published every year and 599 of them are not worth the paper they never should have been printed on. Two Guys Read the Box Scores is the other one. It is splendid.
- George Will, Washington Post columnist