Two-Year Colleges 2012by Peterson's
- Detailed information on campus
Peterson's Two-Year Colleges 2012 includes information on more than 1,800 accredited two-year undergraduate institutions in the United States and Canada, as well as some international schools. It also includes detailed two-page descriptions written by admissions personnel. Inside you'll also find:
- Detailed information on campus setting, enrollment, majors, expenses, student-faculty ratio, application deadline, and contact information.
- Helpful articles on what you need to know about two-year colleges: advice for adult students on transferring and returning to school ; how to survive standardized tests; what international students need to know about admission to U.S. colleges; how to manage paying for college; and interesting "green" programs at two-year colleges
- State-by-state summary table allows comparison of institutions by a variety of characteristics, including enrollment, application requirements, types of financial aid available, and numbers of sports and majors offered
- Informative data profiles for more than 1,800 institutions, listed alphabetically by state (and followed by other countries) with facts and figures on majors, academic programs, student life, standardized tests, financial aid, and applying and contact information
- Indexes offering valuable information on associate degree programs at two-year colleges and four-year colleges-easy to search alphabetically
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Hachette Digital, Inc.
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 11 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
- Age Range:
- 13 - 18 Years
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >