The Ultimate Book of Faux Finishesby Martha L. Kenton
Yes, you really can replicate the look of stone, marble, burled wood, and other seemingly impossible-to-copy textures. The Ultimate Book of Faux Finishes reveals how, with comprehensive painting techniques and tips that you'll be able to employ for your own d�cor needs. Identifying photos show the delightfully deceptive quality of finished surface treatments. Easy-to-follow techniques include clear directions and photography.
- A "Teach Yourself" book for beginner-level painters
- Includes 84 faux finish identification photos
- Offers instruction by Martha Kenton on how to paint faux finishes
- Faux finishes include: granite, lightly textured stone, marble, mottled stone, polished stone, bubble wrap, burled wood, worn leather, and stucco
- Leisure Arts, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.87(h) x 10.87(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >