- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
- Building green homes and passive solar design
- Growing edible plant communities and forest gardens
- Using no-till and natural farming methods
- Creating microclimates for extended growing seasons
- Raising livestock with ecological foraging techniques
This is a common-sense approach to sustainable living that creates a self-sufficient and low-effort home for the people that live there, whether in the city or the country. The Ultimate Guide to Permaculture isn’t a philosophy book, or a dissertation on theory. It is a step-by-step, complete guide to every aspect of permaculture.
Posted December 9, 2013
No text was provided for this review.