The Ultimate Money Guide for Bubbles, Busts, Recession and Depression: Protect Your Savings, Boost Your Income, and Grow Wealthy Even in the Worst of Timesby Martin D. Weiss
Unless you're a Wall Street banker or a Fortune 500 CEO, times are toughtougher than they've been in eighty years. But take heart, you can survive and thrive in a global economic meltdown. And you don't need a Ph.D. in economics or a crystal ball. All you need is your own good common sense, plus the knowledge and tools this book gives you to help you protect… See more details below
Unless you're a Wall Street banker or a Fortune 500 CEO, times are toughtougher than they've been in eighty years. But take heart, you can survive and thrive in a global economic meltdown. And you don't need a Ph.D. in economics or a crystal ball. All you need is your own good common sense, plus the knowledge and tools this book gives you to help you protect your assets, boost your income, and build wealth even in the worst of times.
Helping folks persevere through hard times is a Weiss family tradition. J. Irving Weiss, author Martin D. Weiss's father, was a legendary economist and financial advisor who accurately predicted the Great Depression and helped his grateful clients surviveand even thrivein the worst of times. Likewise, Martin D. Weiss, founder and Chairman of the nation's leading, truly independent rating agency, has helped hundreds of thousands of investors and consumers avoid the financial dangers all around us. He not only predicted the recent debt crisis, but specifically named, well in advance, which large companies were most likely to fail, including Washington Mutual, Wachovia Bank, Fannie Mae, Lehman Brothers, General Motors and even Citigroup.
Yes, the U.S. government bailed out many of the failed companies. But in this book, Weiss shows how those bailouts have created new, even greater risks for investorsunexpected events ahead that you cannot only sidestep, but also turn to your great financial advantage.
In this extensively updated and expanded edition of his recent New York Times bestseller, Martin Weiss offers the same rigorous analysis and spot-on advice with which he's served his clients and subscribers so well for so many years. In plain English, he provides up-to-the-minute coverage of the very latest events sweeping the U.S. and the globerunaway public deficits, spreading sovereign debt disasters, and the desperate attempts by governments to prop up the world economy. He:
- Exposes the scams and self-serving deceptions brokers, banks, insurance companies, and ratings agencies employ to hide the true risks of investments and rope investors into jeopardizing their financial futures
- Shows how to identify the true value of stocks, bonds, real estate, insurance, and other investments and design a strategy best suited to your goals and budget
- Gives step-by-step advice on stocks, bonds, real estate, and funds, as well as immunizing 401(k)s and annuities
- Explains the excellent investment opportunities available overseasespecially in Asia and Latin Americaand how to capitalize on them
- Provides continual support and the latest critical information, online, with follow-up emails(sign up at www.moneyandmarkets.com)
- Gives you a free tool for tracking a truly independent and unbiased rating of YOUR stocks, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), banks, and insurers at www.weisswatchdog.com
Especially in times like these, you are the only one you can trust to protect your financial security. The Ultimate Money Guide for Bubbles, Busts, Recession and Depression arms you with what you need to survive and thrive, no matter what the future brings.
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.20(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >