- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This comprehensive review examines how adults learn. It presents the research currently available on the subject, as well as an analysis of the methods most commonly used in teaching adults.
1. Adult Learners: Motives for Learning and Implications for Practice.
2. Understanding How Adults Learn.
3. Exploring Self-Directedness in Learning.
4. Facilitating Self-Directed Learning.
5. Andragogy: Alternative Interpretations and Applications.
6. The Facilitator's Role in Adult Learning.
7. Learning in Informal Settings.
8. Learning in Formal Settings.
9. Program Development for Adults: Challenging the Institutional Approach.
10. Structuring Programs Around Learners' Needs and Abilities.
11. Evaluating Learning and Its Facilitation.
12. Facilitating Learning: Toward Guidelines for Good Practice.