- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Naperville, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This is the 116th issue of the quarterly journal New Directions for Higher Education.
1. The National Dialogue on Academic and Student AffairsCollaboration (Donna M. Bourassa and Kevin Kruger).
2. Documenting the Landscape: Results of a National Studyon Academic and Student Affairs Collaborations (Adrianna Kezar).
3. Finding Points of Contact for Collaborative Work (Deborah J. Hirsch and Cathy Burack).
4. Organizational Models and Facilitators of Change:Providing a Framework for Student and Academic AffairsCollaboration (Adrianna Kezar).
5. Facilitative Strategies in Action (Thara M. A. Fuller and Adrian K. Haugabrook).
6. Lessons Learned: Eight Best Practices for New Partnerships (James Martin and James E. Samels).
7. Recentering Learning: An Interdisciplinary Approachto Academic and Student Affairs (Richard Guarasci).
8. Building the Foundation for Collaboration: SeamlessLearning at a New College (Rod Crafts, Zachary First, and Jeffrey Satwicz).