Understanding Torts / Edition 4by John L. Diamond, Lawrence C. Levine, Anita Bernstein
Pub. Date: 08/14/2010
Publisher: LexisNexis Matthew Bender
- Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of intentional torts, privileges, negligence, cause-in-fact, proximate cause, defenses, joint and several liability, damages,
This Understanding treatise is the perfect complement to first-year tort courses and is suitable for use with any tort casebook. Concise and authoritative, Understanding Torts features:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of intentional torts, privileges, negligence, cause-in-fact, proximate cause, defenses, joint and several liability, damages, strict liability, products liability, economic torts, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, defamation and invasion of privacy.
- Judicious use of footnotes to provide full, but not overwhelming, primary and secondary support for textual propositions.
- Clear organization and writing to enhance understanding of basic concepts and major cases covered in a torts course.
- In-depth analysis of topics that generate the greatest confusion and controversy.
- LexisNexis Matthew Bender
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.40(w) x 9.40(h) x 0.80(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews