Judith Butler is Maxine Elliot Professor in the Departments of Rhetoric and Comparative Literature at the University of California, Berkeley. Among her books are Gender Trouble, Bodies That Matter, and Excitable Speech, all published by Routledge.
1. Beside Oneself: On the Limits of Sexual Autonomy
2. Regulating Gender
3. Doing Justice to Someone: Allegories of Transsexuality
4. Undiagnosing Gender
5. Is Kinship Always Already Heterosexual?
6. Longing for Recognition
7. Quandaries of the Incest Taboo
8. Bodily Confessions
9. The End of Sexual Difference?
10. The Question of Social Transformation
11. Can the Other to Philosophy Speak?