Universe / Edition 4by William J. Kaufmann
Pub. Date: 11/28/1993
Publisher: Freeman, W. H. & Company
- Exciting, authoritative, and fully up-to-date, the lucid writing and
Suitable for both one- and two-term courses in introductory astronomy, Universe is acclaimed for its spectacular images and engaging writing. No other text so clearly communicates the thrill of discovery in astronomy to all students, regardless of their scientific background.
- Exciting, authoritative, and fully up-to-date, the lucid writing and lavish full-color artwork share with students the scientific way of knowing.
- A flexible part structure and highlighted cross-references let instructors choose what they wish to coverand when they wish to cover it.
- For greater flexibility and student suppport, difficult math and physics are set off in optional boxesnow called Tools of the Astronomers' Trade and Looking Deeper into Astronomywith extensive worked examples.
- Problem-Solving Tips and Tools give students an extra edge in solving the unusual variety of chapter questions.
- Freeman, W. H. & Company
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.75(w) x 11.20(h) x 1.18(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >