Now you can learn all the insider secrets so your business can instantly receive the publicity it deserves...
This jam-packed manual covers everything you will ever need to know to create bucket-loads of cash with free publicity.
• Discover the secrets to writing a winning press release in under an hour.
• Find out the 6 hooks which the media can't resist.
• Uncover the power of the 'So What' test to ensure you succeed.
• Learn how to get the media to ask you the questions you want to answer.
• Learn how to handle yourself in an interview.
• Find out the press release layout techniques that ensures you stand out.
• Discover the 'words that work.'
• Uncover how to get your press releases into the hands of the journalists that matter.
• Find the insider press release layout techniques that help you stand out.
• Learn how to capitalise on any exposure you receive for years and years.
You will also receive...
Two Press Release Reviews (valued at $97.00 each)
This is the real kicker... As a purchaser of this manual, you are entitled to have two of your press releases personally reviewed by Pete Williams himself.
PETE WILLIAMS is the author of the international hit How to Turn Your Million-Dollar Idea Into a Reality, the just-released The Ultimate Press Release Swipe File and Media Strategies for Internet Marketers, and the upcoming It's Not About the Product (with internet marketing gurus Ed Dale and Rob Somerville).
Dubbed as "Australia's Richard Branson" in media publications all over the continent, he was just 21 when he sold Australia's version of the Yankee Stadium, The Melbourne Cricket Ground, for under $500. He is the founder of several companies including Infiniti Telecommunications, On Hold Advertising, Simply Headsets and Preneur Group. He has been named the Global Runner-Up in the JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Awards for 2009, the Southern Region Finalist in the Ernst & Young 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year, and a member of Smart Companies: Top 30 Under 30.
Pete is also an international speaker, a marketing consultant and a faculty member of one the world's largest internet marketing training academies, the Thirty Day Challenge.