The Unofficial Guide to Britain's Best Days Out, Theme Parks and Attractionsby Bob Sehlinger
The Unofficial Guide to Days Out & Attractions in Britain gives you the perfect guidebook to experience the best theme parks, attractions and days out in Britain. Researched and written to provide the most fun, exciting and diverse range of outings and excursions available to those looking for a great day out, this book provides an eclectic choice of/i>
The Unofficial Guide to Days Out & Attractions in Britain gives you the perfect guidebook to experience the best theme parks, attractions and days out in Britain. Researched and written to provide the most fun, exciting and diverse range of outings and excursions available to those looking for a great day out, this book provides an eclectic choice of big-hitting theme parks to more local experiences and unusual days out. This guide will help you plan your visit and bring the experience alive for you in a personal way written by a team of experts. For smaller attractions you’ll get the lowdown on what’s best to explore and hidden gems you’d never known about, while on the big theme parks you’ll get smart time and money saving advice designed to maximise your fun and eliminate any stress. With honest reviews, detailed information, invaluable maps and indispensible tips, this guide will give you a book brimming with inspiration to savour for your next day out.
Take a look inside.
The Unofficial Guide to Days Out & Attractions in Britain includes:
- Fun: A diverse book of exciting days out, theme parks and attractions, celebrating Britain’s character, from big, roller-coaster theme parks to local adventure experiences and unusual trips to savour and plot your next trip away.
- Eclectic: A different and eclectic set of day trip choices from hanging upside down at Thorpe Park or Alton Towers to dinosaur parks, famous film locations, steam trains, falconry, motor museums and wildlife sanctuaries.
- Time & Money Saving tips from a team of experienced experts.
- Expert advice to provide the most fun and enjoyable days out
- Honest reviews from a team with extensive training and research experience, plus evaluations based on reader surveys
- Up-to-date, invaluable and need-to-know information
- Touring plans based on patented algorithms and sophisticated research designs.
- Indispensible Maps and plans to show you exactly how to plan your day on the ground.
About Unofficial Guides
The Unofficial Guides have sold more than four million copies worldwide. This series is the only one that offers evaluations based on reader surveys and critiques, compiled by a team of unbiased inspectors. The Unofficial Guides are unique in their employment of sophisticated research designs and cutting edge science - focused around touring plans based on patented algorithms - to provide readers with extremely valuable information available in no other travel series, saving families time and money. An entire organization collects and compiles information for the Unofficial Guide series, guided by individuals with extensive training and experience in operations research as well as data collection and analysis. The result is a portfolio of guides that give visitors everything they need to know for a stress-free, efficient, fun and enjoyable day out.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews