Up and Running with Autodesk Inventor Simulation 2011: A step-by-step guide to engineering design solutions / Edition 2by Wasim Younis
Pub. Date: 05/04/2010
Publisher: Elsevier Science
The book is divided into three sections: dynamic solution,
Up and Running with Autodesk Inventor Simulation 2011 provides a clear path to perfecting the skills of designers and engineers using simulation inside Autodesk Inventor. This book includes modal analysis, stress singularities, and H-P convergence, in addition to the new frame analysis functionality.
The book is divided into three sections: dynamic solution, stress analysis, and frame analysis, with a total of nineteen chapters. The first chapter of each section offers an overview of the topic covered in that section. There is also an overview of the Inventor Simulation interface and its strengths, weaknesses, and workarounds. Furthermore, the book emphasizes the joint creation process and discusses in detail the unique and powerful parametric optimization function.
This book will be a useful learning tool for designers and engineers, and a source for applying simulation for faster production of better products.
- Get up to speed fast with real-life, step-by-step design problems3 new to this edition!
- Discover how to convert CAD models to working digital prototypes, enabling you to enhance designs and simulate real-world performance without creating physical prototypes
- Learn all about the frame analysis environmentnew to Autodesk Inventor Simulation 2011and other key features of this powerful software, including modal analysis, assembly stress analysis, parametric optimization analysis, effective joint creation, and more
- Manipulate and experiment with design solutions from the book using datasets provided on the book's companion website (http://www.elsevierdirect.com/v2/companion.jsp?ISBN=9780123821027) and move seamlessly onto tackling your own design challenges with confidence
- New edition features enhanced coverage of key areas, including stress singularities, h-p convergence, curved elements, mechanism redundancies, FEA and simulation theory, with hand calculations, and more
- Elsevier Science
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.10(d)
Table of Contents
Foreword Preface Acknowledgements About the Author 1 An Introduction to Inventor Simulation 2 Design Problem 1: 90 Degree M16 Bolt Removal Tool 3 Design Problem 2: New Mechanism Design for Existing Bridge 4 Design Problem 3: New Mechanism Design for Transporter Ramp 5 Design Problem 4: Racing Car Engine Connecting Rod 6 Design Problem 5: Agricultural Spring Mechanism Design 7 Design Problem 6: Rotary Compressor Design 8 Design Problem 7: High Speed Bottle Transfer Unit 9 An Overview of Part and Assembly Stress Analysis 10 Design Problem 8: Structural Validation of Mounting Lugs 11 Design Problem 9: Structural Validation of Connecting Rod 12 Design Problem 10: Industrial Centrifugal Fans 13 Design Problem 11: Structural Design of Moving Bridge 14 Design Problem 12: Structural Validation of Trailer Chassis 15 Design Problem 13: Structural Optimization of a Lifting Mechanism 16 Design Problem 14: Modal Analysis of TV Camera Arm Attached to Helicopter 17 Frame Analysis Environment 18 Design Problem 15: Frame Analysis Using Content Centre Structures 19 Design Problem 16: Frame AnalysisUsing Frame Generator Structures Index
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >