Cynthia Snyder Stackpole is a well-known project management consultant. She was the project manager for the team that created PMI's PMBOK® Guide—Fourth Edition. Her successful A Project Manager's Book of Forms has been packaged with the PMBOK® Guide—Fourth Edition and is used by professionals and students.
A User's Manual to the PMBOK Guideby Cynthia Snyder Stackpole
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The professional standard in the field of project management, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge better known as the PMBOK® Guide published by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) serves as the ultimate resource for professionals and as a valuable studying and training device for students taking the PMP® exam.
A User's Manual to the PMBOK® Guide takes the next logical step to act as a true user's manual. Its accessible format and easy-to-understand language helps to not only distill essential information contained in the PMBOK® Guide—Fourth Edition, but also fills an educational gap by offering instruction on how to apply its various tools and techniques. This book:
- Defines each project management process in the PMBOK® Guide—Fourth Edition, describes their intent, and discusses their individual ITTOs (inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs)
- Features examples, handy tips, and sample forms to supplement learning
- Is written by the author who was project manager of the PMBOK ®Guide—Fourth Edition
- Contains a data flow diagram of each process in the PMBOK® Guide—Fourth Edition to show how information is distributed
A User's Manual to the PMBOK® Guide simplifies the PMBOK® Guide—Fourth Edition to provide the springboard from which successful project management processes are interpreted and carried out in the real world. Thorough in coverage and rich in content, this manual is a worthy companion to augment the important strategies laid out in the PMBOK® Guide Fourth Edition—and the one book that aspiring or professional project managers should never be without.
(PMBOK, PMI, PMP and Project Management Professional are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 4 MB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews