- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.80(d)
Table of Contents
1. What is Research in Educational Administration?
2. Research & Practice: The Case of EEO.
3. Finding and Using Research to Address Educational Problems.
4. Evaluating Research.
5. Class Size in Irontown: Large Scale Experiments in Education.
6. Cooperative Learning, Statistical Significance, and Effect Size.
7. Teacher Empowerment and Qualitative Research.
8. Quasi-Experimental Research Designs, External Validity, and the Matter of School Discipline.
9. Correlational Designs, Parent Involvement,, and the Question and Causality.
10. School Climate and the Matter of Measurement.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >