USMLE Step 1 Secrets / Edition 3by Thomas A. Brown
Pub. Date: 09/06/2012
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Get the most out of your study time with the popular and trusted USMLE Step 1 Secrets, 3rd Edition. With a clinical focus throughout, this easy-to-read book features questions and short answers, case scenarios to prepare you for the vignette-style USMLE exam, and a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 1 content. This bestselling USMLE review book is… See more details below
Get the most out of your study time with the popular and trusted USMLE Step 1 Secrets, 3rd Edition. With a clinical focus throughout, this easy-to-read book features questions and short answers, case scenarios to prepare you for the vignette-style USMLE exam, and a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 1 content. This bestselling USMLE review book is enjoyable to use and extremely effective for ensuring success on this high-stakes exam.
- Prepare for the vignette-style of the USMLE with a case-based approach and abundant clinical context.
- Benefit from the most current overview of board-tested content from top USMLE review author Dr. Thomas Brown and his team of medical student reviewers.
Zero in on key information with figures, tables, and summary boxes that provide a visual and concise overview of important board-relevant content
- Target high-yield topics with top "Step 1 Secrets" in every chapter that efficiently steer you in the right direction as you study.
- Perform at your best on the exam with "Insiders Guide to…" study tips integrated in each chapter.
- Stay up to date with all-new chapters on Pathology (with full-color images), and ECG.
- Prepare for image-based questions with new color chapters and high-quality clinical images.
- Learn from the experience of new author Sonali Shah, an MD/PhD student and high performer on the actual exam.
A comprehensive, integrated, clinically-based case-based review of the basic sciences you need to crack the USMLE Step 1 using USMLE-style questions
Table of Contents
4. Fluids and Electrolytes
9. Male and Female Reproductive Systems
11. Genetic and Metabolic Disease
13. Bleeding Disorders
14. Hematologic Malignancies
21. Bacterial Diseases
22. Viral, Fungal, and Parasitic Disease
23. Pharmacology and Toxicology
24. Behavioral Sciences
26. Clinical Anatomy
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >