Daniel Giaccio, MD, FACP, is the Program Director of the Internal Medicine Residency Program and Vice Chair of the Department of Medicine at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. His nearly 30 years of teaching residents and medical students have given him a great depth of understanding of clinical medicine. Carla McWilliams, MD, is chief fellow in Infectious Diseases at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center in Manhasset, NY. She formerly was Associate Director of Medical Curriculum for Kaplan Medical in New York City and has extensive experience in developing USMLE board review materials.
USMLE Steps 2 and 3: In Your Pocketby Carla McWilliams
When you’re on call, on duty, and studying for USMLE® Step 2 or 3 all at once, it’s essential to fit exam prep into your day whenever you can—without lugging around cumbersome study materials. Kaplan Medical's USMLE® Steps 2 and 3 in Your Pocket is the perfect reference for residents and medical students on the move. Small enough to carry in a pocket, this guide efficiently reviews the most-tested material for USMLE® Steps 2 and 3.
* Quick in-the-wards reference for medical students and residents of all disciplines
* Tables, algorithms, charts, diagrams, and bolded text emphasizing the most commonly tested material on USMLE® Step 2 CK and Step 3
* Full-color insert identifying high-yield conditions and diseases
* Thorough index and list of abbreviations to locate what you’re looking for fast
* Easy to read, small enough to carry in your pocket
With about 400 pages of high-yield topics, USMLE® Steps 2 and 3 in Your Pocket addresses the multiple-choice question sections of Step 2 CK and Step 3. This successor to Kaplan Medical's USMLE® Step 3 White Coat Pocket Guide, by the same authors, is a portable reference of quick facts that complements in-depth, non-portable content review books and Qbanks/Qbooks.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews