- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This guide will be helpful to Pony Clubbers and other horse owners and riders as well as instructors, trainers, and grooms who are interested in learning or teaching their students about bandaging and taking care of their horses' legs.
1. Keeping Your Horse's Legs Sound.
2. Materials for Bandaging.
3. Basic Bandaging Techniques.
4. Shipping, Stable, and Tail Bandages.
5. Exercise Bandages and Polo Wraps.
6. Treatment and Special-Purpose Bandages.
7. Boots and Their Use.