Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies: Compendium Monstrumby Peter Pauper
Collected from the papers of 19th-century monstrologists, this
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The situation is grave. Vampires are vamping. Werewolves are shape shifting. And zombies are lurching into the garden. Is this modern-day ferment of paranormal activity, ah, normal? Learn all about it in this nifty new guide to man's best fiends: VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES, ZOMBIES: Compendium Monstrum.
Collected from the papers of 19th-century monstrologists, this intriguing book includes:
* Transylvania travel section
* ''Tracking the Beasties'' visual aid
* ''For Further Investigation'' resource list
Fascinating facts revealed in the book include documented ''sparkling vampires'' in 19th-century folklore (page 26), why wolfsbane is sometimes known as ''Dumbledore's Delight'' (page 92), and much more.
Illustrated by Bruce Waldman, cartography by David Lindroth, additional historical images throughout.
* Vampires: There Will Be Blood
* A Vampire Hunter's Guide to Transylvania: The Land Beyond the Forest
* Werewolves: What Big Teeth You Have!
* Zombies: They. Are. Coming.
* Vampires Around the World
* Were-creatures of the World
* Zombies Around the World
* Additional in-text maps
--Dr. Elizabeth Miller, internationally renowned Dracula scholar
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Is fang your tarantula?
Not good boring